What is JoJo Siwa Net Worth: All Must Know About Her Career, Profile, Relationships & More!
Her real name is Joelle Joanie; she was born on May 19, 2003. She is well known for her appearances on Dance Moms alongside her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, and for her songs “Boomerang” and “Kid in a Candy Store”. YouTube star Siwa has been named to Time’s annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people for 2020. She shares daily footage of her daily life on her YouTube account.
Early life and professional pursuits
- May 19, 2003 is the day Joelle Joanie Siwa was born in Omaha, Nebraska. She was the daughter of Jessalynn Siwa, a professional dance teacher based in Iowa, and Tom Siwa of Nebraska. Jayden Siwa, her older brother and fellow YouTuber is her only sibling.
- A top 5 runner-up and the youngest competitor on Abby’s Ultimate Dance Contestcreated by Dance Moms star Abby Lee Miller, Siwa made her dance debut as a finalist.
- On the program alongside her mother, she was eliminated in the ninth week of competition. Beginning in 2014, Siwa auditioned for Miller’s “ALDC” dance competition team and was accepted into the team in early 2015 on Dance Moms.
- Siwa released “Boomerang” and “I Can Make U Dance” as digital singles in May 2016. The movie “Boomerang” is about cyberbullying. Over 900 million times have been viewed and over 2.5 million likes have been given to the film. This year, Vivid Seats named Siwa the Escape Artist of the Year.
- DREAM The Tour was announced by Siwa in 2018 as her first major concert tour for 2019. With 52 venues spread across the United States and Canada, she was scheduled to perform at a variety of venues including theaters, outdoor amphitheaters and stadiums. Various other performances are planned in the UK and Australia, among others. Phoenix, Arizona was chosen as the first leg of the tour, which kicked off May 17. The first leg of the tour was scheduled to end in Austin, Texas on June 26 before the second leg begins in Orlando, Florida in July. 10. On August 20, Vancouver, Canada will host the final leg of the second leg. According to Time and Fast Company’s annual lists of the most important people in the world, she will appear on both lists in 2021.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” judges Matthew Morrison and Stephen “tWitch” Boss named her a judge for Season 17 on April 4, 2022.
Read more: Mario Net Worth In 2022: How To Become This Rich Celebrity?
His net worth
Jojo Siwa net worth is estimated to be $20 million. In addition to her work as a dancer and YouTuber, she has her own line of branded merchandise, including bow ties.
Read more: Captain Lee Net Worth: All about his career, lifestyle, relationships and latest updates!
Jojo SIWA WOMEN, FRIENDS AND RELATIONSHIPS: WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
Mark Bontempo, a Tiktok star from August 2020 to November 2020, was Jojo Siwa’s lover. She later started dating her closest friend Kylie Prew, who she was in a relationship with from February 2021 until November 2021 when they called it quits.
Among her many accolades are the 2015 Industry Dance Awards for Favorite Dancer 17 and Under and the 2016 Reality Television Awards for Most Heartfelt Moment.
From Favorite Viral Music Artist to Favorite Music YouTube Creator, she’s won the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards four years in a row in various categories.
Faculties and data
There are many people who follow JoJo Siwa on her social media sites. With over 3.3 billion views, she has over 12 million followers on her YouTube channel.
Along with this, she formed a joint venture with JC Penney in the United States, releasing a host of children’s products including accessories, dolls and books.