Gramatik’s Re:Coil Tour at the Royal Oak Music Theater in Detroit!
Detroit get ready, Gramatik is set to deliver some major funk and fire beats on his Re:Coil Tour!
Detroit is the very first leg of two months of Gramatik Re:Coil North American Tourso get ready for some crazy energy next thursday, February 1st, at the Royal Oak Music Theater in Detroit. After a hugely successful European tour this fall and a New Year’s Eve show in New York, Gramatik is ready to kick things off for 2018.
He will be joined by the rising artist from Monstercat Haywyre as well as trumpeter and producer balkan bump, rounding things off for an amazing evening of talent.
Gramatik gives you a taste of everything from slow jams to crazy dubstep. He also has a ton of amazing collaborations with GRiZ under the name GRiZMATIC, so all Detroit GRiZ fans need to check this show out. He took out his Re: Coil Part I PE on his own Lowtemp label last October, featuring a wonderfully diverse selection of tracks. My favorite has to be “Voyager Twins”, a track that shows his talent for skillfully integrating funk with dubstep.
It’s sure to be an evening to remember, make sure to grab your tickets before they sell out!
Stream Gramatik & Galactic Marvl – Voyager Twins on SoundCloud:
Watch the Re:Coil tour recap from Gramatik to Red Rocks:
Gramatik at the Royal Oak Music Theater – Essential info:
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Hours: Doors at 8 p.m.
Location address: 318 W 4th St, Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
Tickets: BUY HERE
Facebook event page: RSVP HERE
2018 RE:COIL North American Tour Dates:
- Thursday, February 1 – Detroit, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theater
- Friday, February 2 – Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
- Saturday, February 3 – Minneapolis, MN @ Skyway Theater
- Tuesday, February 6 – Missoula, MT @ The Wilma
- Thursday, February 8 – Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
- Friday, February 9 – Seattle, WA @ The Showbox
- Saturday, February 10 – Eugene, OR @ McDonald Theater
- Sunday, February 11 – Portland, OR @ Roseland Ballroom
- Wednesday, February 14 – Reno, NV @ Cargo Concert Hall
- Thursday, February 15 – Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
- Friday, February 16 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
- Saturday, February 17 – North Park, SD @ North Park Observatory
- Wednesday, February 21 – Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
- Thursday, Feb. 22 – Austin, TX @ Emo’s
- Saturday, February 24 – New Orleans, LA @ Joy Theater
- Monday, Feb. 26 – Tuscaloosa, AL @ Druid City
- Tuesday, Feb. 27 – Chattanooga, TN @ TBA
- Thursday, March 1 – Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- Friday, March 2 – Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- Saturday, March 3 – Knoxville, TN @ The International
- Thursday, April 12 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
- Friday, April 13 – Richmond, VA @ The National
- Saturday, April 14 – Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
- Sunday, April 15 – Charleston, SC @ Music Farm
- Wednesday, April 18 – Charleston, SC @ Music Farm
- Thursday, April 19 – Wilmington, NC @ Greenfield Lake Amphitheater
- Friday, April 20 – Washington, DC @ Echostage
- Saturday, April 21 – Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- Sunday, April 22 – Portland, ME @ State Theater
- Tuesday, April 24 – Syracuse, NY @ The Westcott Theater
- Thursday, April 26 – Toronto, QC @ Danforth Music Hall
- Friday, April 27 – Montreal, QC @ New City Gas
- Saturday, April 28 – Albany, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall
- Sunday, April 29 – Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
Follow Gramatik on social networks:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud